Friday, March 16, 2007

Thoughts 3/16/2007 pt. 2

Massive snowstorm today in NYC! It's cold, windy and horrible out which is good because I can work on my website. I guess it's for the better, staying home doing something constructive rather then out on a Friday night... I guess I would have to think about that again. :-)

With my site being transformed from a portal for business formations to a general business tools site, I need to figure out a way to organize the site, develop interesting content and create affiliate partnerships. I think the organizing aspect will be the most important. Who do I want to affiliate with? What other products do I want to offer? etc.

As the site stands now, I feel that it is marketable but nevertheless, I need traffic, which it isn't getting.

BizBloc.com

No comments: